Thursday, April 2, 2009

Deal Of The Week: SILVERSTEIN CD

So I scoped out this sick Silverstein shirt the other day on the Hot Topic website. Now I really don't LOVE Silverstein that much to buy their CD, I mean their music is good, I wont lie. It's just that my taste in their genre flows more towards blessthefall, Attack Attack!, or like Sky Eats Airplane. But anyway, back on topic...

I walk into Hot Topic today with the kid Dick Germ, and I'm always down to buy a new band shirt and I seen the sick silverstein shirt. I was like, oh damn I'm getting this! Well it seems just like Hot Topic does with new releases in their store, it came with the deluxe edition of their CD for free..

DAMN!

It's an ok album though. I didn't get to finish listening to it yet, cuz I been listening to my boy ASHER ROTH and ATTACK ATTACK! to care about anything else in the music world right now. The CD is titled "Shipwreck in the Sand" and you'll like it if you are fans of shit like blessthefall or Escape The Fate. If you like sliverstein and wanna cop the CD.. go buy the fucking shirt! It's a sick shirt too..


















Thats the shirt. And here is their new single from the new album.. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment