Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Did It For Nothing... True Story.

Ok, so when i was like 15 I started doing "spray paint" graffiti. Not that marker bullshit. I dunno why I even started. Why would I bother? For anyone who comes across this blog and does graffiti or wants to start it, either stop now or dont start at all. It's not worth it at all. I've been caught, and even though i didn't do jail time, the other "easy shit" you get is still terrible. Community Service is slave labor.. you dont get paid and its harder then my actual job. Probation is annoying too. And honestly, I still do love it, but if you are doing and cant stop dont tag fences, or private property. I hate the government so crush their shit. I still draw and doodle my tags on paper and canvases, and always down to do a book, but i will never touch another spray can in my life ever again..

This is why...

Now here is a pic of one of my "fillins" which is a tag thats colored in and outlined, practically the shit you get more respect for. Now look at it, they have a whole force out there cleaning graffiti. You can go out risk your freedom and its painted the next day. Not worth it, keep it on paper. Believe me when I tell you this, I been though the system, I've spent the night, I've cleaned shit up on community service, its not a life to live from scribbling on a wall. If people are gonna do time, it better be worth it, us vandals do more time then repeat drug offenders.



Fuck the system, fuck graffiti, and fuck you.

-SCOTTBLOKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment