Saturday, May 2, 2009

UPTOIMPRESSNEWYORKCLOTHING

i loved connecting words to make 1 word, like blessthefall does.. lmao

anyway!!! i finally got my shirt in the mail for this line i wanna start up. of course its not technically 1 of my designs but i love the whole "obamicon.me" thing, which all od you should check out by the way and obamanize yourselves and even do other things like the green or loveicon yourself.. uh yea? anyway heres a pic of the shirt...

its pretty tight right? i mean cmon i take my tag and finally use it in a right way hahahaha lol.

anyway i think all of you should check out the group i have on facebook and become fans of the new UTINC. line.......!!!

im designing new shirts at the moment so while you creep and wait like a peeping tom catch me on facebook and twitter.. fuck myspace hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa




which reminds me.. peep the shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment