Sunday, May 17, 2009

There Is Only So Much You Can Take Before You Exlpode

You aren't always wrong. Do not let anyone tell you that. If you let shit get to you it will eat you alive, you need to realize and go back on what happened and look at the key factors. See what went wrong, see what started the war, so you can win the battle. As much as you are upset, there is only so much you can take before you literally explode. I believe in second chances. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I am in this situation and at first I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should be nice, show that I am upset. Fuck that. I've been in these situations before and I always let myself to the wrong thing and ruin everything. This time I looked back so many times, and it hurts me too, but I realized what went wrong, and I always believe I can fix things. Even if I don't win now, I believe I can get past this bridge, past this slump, and finally achieve my victory. I've been through so much, climbed the highest mountain, ran the toughest track, to let this all end this way right now. I believe if you like someone you have to let them know, but learn to give them their space. I'm sorry, but I am also not. There is shit to be settled, and that is what I am going to do. I won't back down this easily this time.

-S.Blokz

No comments:

Post a Comment