Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wolfenstein Review

I used to play Return To Castle Wolfenstein hard body on the Xbox. When i heard that a new Wolf was coming out for 360/PS3 I creamed my pants. I was like OMG! I cant wait. Now we all know 360's LIVE network is mainly taken up by Gears, Call Of Duty, and Halo but Wolfenstein does have somewhat of an online community. It's fast paced and plays like Call Of Duty 4. You DO NOT regenerate health tho, as it is very team based and you need to rely on medics and engineers for health and ammo packs. So if you dont like the whole "I cant hide in a corner and regenerate my health" then you either need some skill or dont buy this game.


























Aside from multiplayer, the single player is somewhat promising. The veil is a good use of some type of magic feedback. Slowing down time, running faster you know the deal.


Other than that for this quick review.. if you want a decent FPS with decent multiplayer.. pick up Wolfenstein, you wont be disapointed if you're tired of COD or Halo..

Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment