Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Attack Attack! New Frontman!

Attack Attack! was a great addition to the hardcore scene with excellent breakdowns, technologic beats, and screaming vocals combined with autotuned clean vocals. It was a new type of genre (crabcore) that sprung out and wowed everyone. They lost their original frontman screamer (Austin Carlile now of Of Mice&Men) and replaced him with Nick Barham, who I seen them at Warped Tour and he sucked. It made me loose respect for the band in all. I also remember 1st getting into them and watching their studio vids, and saw the keyboard player Caleb Shomo screaming in the studio and originally thought he was the original screamer. Well that is the case now, as Nick Barham left the band 2 days into their headling tour "Shred Til Your Dead" tour with I Set My Friends On Fire, Miss May I, and Our Last night. Caleb now retired his keys to scream for the band, and its not bad, although Austin will never be topped for that band. They currently play a new song live titled Sexual Man Chocolate that should be on their MySpace soon. Until then check out the live am footage.


and catch them on tour this fall..

1 comment: