Monday, November 2, 2009

You Snooze You Bruise.

As a man of all music, you know I have to hit up a concert when the line-up is Escape The Fate, Atreyu, and Hollywood Undead. You seen my blog entry about a month and a half ago on the Vatos Locos tour and seen how excited I was. Now I wonder if I doubt the whole fact of ever going. I've been to Warped Tour and Bamboozle, prolly 2 festival/tour(s) that you see people bleed out of their foreheads, noses, and other breakable stitchable body parts.. Well I became one of "those" kids, even though at Warped and Boozle, the kids are there to HIT you. This concert wasn't really that bad, but eventually got out of control. I may have a broken/fractured nose, but until tomorrow's X-Ray results I won't even know. Here's the process I've been going through since the incident..

after the cleanup of the nose..



















night after bruising begins..



















wake up next morning bruising and swelling..



















and check out the pants i was wearing that night..



















but hey it gave me a halloween costume idea, since well i didn't really originally have one..



















A BOXER FOOL! I should get my X-rays in this week to see if it really is broken, I'll post it on the blog for sure. Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment