Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Names Of The Game Vol. 1

As an ex graffiti vandal, and now aspiring graphic designer, my main concern and best feature is bubbled lettering, known to graffiti artists as "throwups". Girls fiend for this shit. Throughout highschool I had girls coming up to me begging for a name to be done. No it didn't get me any, but still loved the attention. Nowadays, I do it for fun, adding characters and life to each letter. Today I bring you 3 girls names that I did in the past week. These were all quickly done and colored since I am still getting used to Illustrator and trying to tone down my patience since I love to speed through things. For the speed it was done at they look awkwardly fresh. Peep em:

For one of my good friends, Alexandra, you may know her as LI from TRF..












Next is for a co-worker, Christina..













and last but not least, for another co-worker, Nicole which i think is my best so far..













pretty neato write? If you'd like one done by me personally send me an email at scottblokz314@aol.com and request any colors and details you may want. Vol. 2 will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment