Monday, August 17, 2009

Back On The BLOK!

Ok so, today in the shower I was like WTF am i doing? i have so many great ideas to share with people on the outside. lmao so i was like dammit im gonna start the blog up again. its nothing personal for my leave though, sorry to my 5 viewers lol. i just got obsessed with twitter making random tweets and twitpicing everything. i was like if my twitter game raised up then so should my blog game. Too much going on in the world between me and the real world to let you guys miss out. im gonna live up to my word this time! haha and expect a domain name soon! SCOTTBLOKZ.COM !!!

so lemme explain what im gonna do on this blog. im gonna keep you updated on video games, music, fashion, the world, funny shit and what not. im also gonna bring you into my world, everything behind UTINC, myself, the broffa squad, and shit like that. im gonna have daily/weekly posts that you'll enjoy that will be every day or week like LAY OF THE DAY introducing you to the hotties i found, which isnt gonna be everyday cuz ill run out within the next few months, and so on. so keep in touch, stay reading, ill stay blogging and follow the kid on twitter.. you feel me!!! @scottblokz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment