Wednesday, August 19, 2009

11.. 10.. 9..

That's not a countdown, unless you want it to be. That;s the date for the new Call Of Duty, Modern Warfare 2. About a month ago I peeped this video (when I wasn't in my blog mode and straight in the twit addiction) for the MW2 multiplayer gameplay, which is def one of the reasons I want this game so bad. It has customizable kill streaks!?!?! I dunno if that really is good or bad, since we don't have much info on it, but I'm sure you wont be able to have a helicopter or dog attacks for 3 kills in a row, lets hope not at least. They also introduce the AC130 gunship as a killstreak prize, which lets you take control of it and destroy some muthafuckaz online. But watch out, one heat seeking rocket will put you down on the floor, so get as many kills as you can! It also introduces sticky grenades and other bonuses. Other than that, we're gonna have to wait till November! I wonder if they'll be nazi zombies? If not I just picked up Wolfenstein and will be giving you the review for that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment