Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bands/Artists To Check Out #1: blessthefall



I love all types of music, espically some of this screamo shit. Now at first I couldn't stand screaming in music, I would be like um? you can't understand them so why bother to listen? But I've learned to appreciate something from every genre...

This is why I bring you to blessthefall. They lost their original frontman, Craig Mabbitt half way thru one of their tours due to his addiciton to alcohol. He left the band and it was too late when he tried to return. He then went to try out for A Skylit Drive who also lost their frontman, but accidently called the manager for Escape The Fate who was another band who was frontman-less. Now ETF is great, but they'll never compare to BTF's breakdowns and screaming that makes them enjoyable and great music to behind your beer pong YouTube videos lol.

Now they have a new singer, Beau Bokan, who is right up their with Craig. I enjoy the 3 new songs I've heard off their upcoming album, Witness, and believe me you'll be anxious for the album, it def sounds better then blessthefall's debut album, His Last Walk, who wasn't as professionally made.






















They came out with "To Hell And Back" months ago to preview their new sound with Bokan. Now their first single is out titled "God Wears Gucci" and is now available via iTunes. If you don't feel like buying it listen to the track here, or wait to buy their 2nd LP, Witness in stores 10/6/09!


No comments:

Post a Comment