Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Bad Habit Helped Others PT.1

as you all know i fucked with graffiti for quite some time. i started "bombing" in 2003 and didnt really get "up" until 2005. i did quite some damage, nothing that i ever wanted to achieve, but i was still known some how. i got arrested in 2006, and didnt learn my lesson. i took a break in 2008 for parties in college, and then it all kicked back up again. i got chased at the end of 2008 and it scared the shit outta me and had no idea what to do after my boy who was with me got bagged. cops were at my door 2 weeks later accusing me of a video i made in 2007 and wanted to get me for that, they had no idea about that night some how. they would harass me every week on my phone accusing me of different things. i always told them off but they came to my job in Feb09 and i was fucked. i saw them in the corner of my eye while i was talking to my friend (who's tat is pictured below) and was like damn, its over. after community service, fines, lawyer fees, court fees, acd, and other stresses that this caused me this year i decided its not worth it, let me use my graf to good works. my friend came up to me and wanted me to design her next tat. i was like u want bubble letters? and shes like no a handstyle, which was always my specialty in graffiti styles. heres the tat..






















now i am currently drawing up a handstyle for emilio sparks' next tat as well as a shirt design for the upcoming staten island clothing company, cloud kicker original. ill be sure to post those as soon as they come thru. my tat will also be come around end of sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment