Monday, March 23, 2009

Artist of the Moment (Music) :: ATTACK! ATTACK!

I've always been very music oriented. I love hip-hop to dance to hardcore to metal. I always love me some good breakdowns, and this is why I dedicating this musical BLOK moment to Attack Attack!

Attack Attack! is fairly new in the music scene and aren't really that big yet. I first noticed them streaming the BAMBOOZLE website for the line up. When the radio music player was playing their track "Stick Stickly" came on. It's a heavy song where 80% of the song is a breakdown and you just wanna start headbanging. Their music quickly changes into a techno/electronic sound, and I love dance and electronic music. They resemble Enter Shikari and Sky Eats Airplane highly, even though none of these bands are truly mainstream, but usually the best music is the stuff NOT on the radio.

Here is their track "Bro, Ashley's Here" which I think is one of their better tracks on their new album "Someday Came Suddenly" which you can get in stores NOW! See them at The Bamboozle on the Saturday lineup at Giants Stadium and they are also on tour with Escape The Fate now.



tune in later on tonight for a look on MY ART! i got bored in school and will show you a few throwups, handwriting, and characters i sketched up today in history lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment