Sunday, March 22, 2009

Peggle: The New Crack

For all you who don't know, I do love my share of video games. Recently, around sometime last year it was all i spent my money on.. and I was broke until I won $2700 on a dollar scratch off. I currently have 46 XBOX360 games with around 30 downloadable ones on my hard drive on my Xbox. That's insane, but thats nothing compared to these real 360 achievement freaks out there. But anyway.. aside from music, clothing, and art I must introduce you to this new drug I found. It's called PEGGLE, and for only 10 bucks it'll keep you glued to your TV trying to destroy people in these things called "Peg Parties".

Here's a video of some Peggle gameplay...


Peggle is a simple game. You simply shoot a ball at these pegs in order to clear all the orange ones before you run out of balls. It's kinda like a cross of pinball and plinko lol. I recommend it to anyone who is a fan of puzzle video games. This will pass the time around and is a real blast when you play online against people. Catch me on XBOXLIVE @ bLokzbeRRy if you wanna play some PEGGLE!!!

This I must also state will start my video game reviews. Every so often, or whenever the FUCK i feel like it, I'll review a video game, a song, an artist, etc. So stay tuned.

Peggle recieves a 9.5 from me, for more details on the game download it, and you'll see what I mean but the new drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment