Monday, March 23, 2009

Lacey Chabert: Hottest Girl EVER

Remember Mean Girls? I know I do. I musta watched that movie 25 times a week. I didn't watch it because I was obsessed with the movie. I was obsessed with THIS girl...


This is Lacey Chabert.

She played Gretchen in Mean Girls and also played in other movies like Black Xmas, Not Another Teen Movie, Dirty Deeds, Lost In Space, and more. She played the voice as Eliza in Wild Thornberries, as well as Meg int he first season of Family Guy (uncredited), and the voice of Princess Elise in the 2006 Sonic game for Xbox 360 and PS3. She starred in the sitcom Party of Five as a kid and grew up on the show. Look at her. I am obsessed. When i was arrested even the cops knew i was without me even giving a hint or saying anything, someone who ratted me out musta said something for even more info on me hahaha. This is def the girl who i think is the hottest ever. You may not think the same way I do, but I mean CMON! I watched Mean Girls every night for 2 months straight just cuz of her. I watched interviews, bonus features, deleted scenes, bloopers, and even the movie in commentary cuz of her. If I meet her its over haha, I will try to too.

Other than that here are so more photos of her. This is Lacey Chabert at her finest, and she's only like 25... dayum maybe I have a chance?





































































THATS SO...





fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment