Friday, March 20, 2009

Back to the Blog World, Remember Xanga?

*EDIT.. I forgot to tell you, since I'm starting this all new blog thing, I'ma try and do a set blog on a daily basis. I wanna try and make around 3 posts a day which may include ::

1) what's going on in the BLOKWORLD.
2) song/video of the day
3) random, because I am the most random kid you'll meet haha..

ok now back to our feature presentation...


Hah. It's prolly been years since I tried writing a blog, besides pointless MySpace ones. Remember Xanga? I'm sure you do..

Well lets just say I used it like my imagination producing news about my life like I was important or something. (lol)...................... Well now I'm back into this whole blog thing and I'll keep it updated on my life and what's going on and let's say I just had a crazy week.

To sum it uppppppppp... it was basically hard.

I procrastinated my 2 english papers for school and crammed them in last second after getting completely drunk last night. But before that happened my computer was diagnosed with HIV+ after a Kim Kardashian sex tape ruined my computer. I lost my 640 iTunes library and all my graffiti pictures from my graffiti days. I can always recover music, and I did upload the pics onto flickr, but other than that.. thats alotta f**king work to do just to get my iPhone back playing those tunes.

My life is also hectic in the girl world, but I'm not getting into that because well no one cares, not even me and this is why...



lmao BROFFASQUAD anthem right there.

I'm signing off.. I have company my nig Kid Future is here and were gonna make some facebook videos to make fools of ourselves.. see you tomorrow blogworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment